Fitness Workout week#07.

 November 16, 2022












On Wednesday noon, I reserved a spot to work out at Vanier during UB. I did workout for 1 hour and half  to  improve body muscle and become healthy. Before I did cardiovascular exercise, muscle endurance and flexibility after the workout. When I entered the fitness room, the first thing I started to workout was running on trend-mill to warm up myself a bit for 15 minutes to avoid getting a cramp. Then I started to do 15 push up then I increased 5 for each set. I did push for 5 sets/times. After that I went to pull the string to improve my triceps, biceps muscle and chest. I did curl up to improve my stomach muscles and hamstrings. I did each workouts 10 rep for 5 sets. As my energy decreased, I did pulled up for only 5 reps for 2 sets then I ran again on trend-mills and to check the heart rate. As I showed on the picture, my heart rate was 174bts/min. After that I did flexibility exercises for 5 minutes to avoid being injured my whole body muscle because I worked out a bit hard. Even though i was tired, but I enjoyed and was happy to do it. 

Comments