Volleyball and others sport game at Vanier college work out week #02

 

October 12th, 2022, workout week #02  




Under the warm weather with 13-15 degree in the late morning, I decided to go to school to play volleyball and did some other stuff as well. The reason is I heard from my friend that there were recreating sport during the study break, and since I had nothing to do so I came to play. When I entered to gym B, I didn't expect that there were many people coming on that day. As there were many people attend there, they made as team as to play, my team won the other team with 2:1. Before the game, I did some drilled and warm up to prevent any injured during the game and some flexibility exercises to prevent injured after the game to. I played volleyball for 2 hours and after that I still have some energy to play badminton for another hour and I really enjoyed it very much.

Comments