Fitness Workout week#08

November 24, 2022 









During lunch  time on Thursday, I went to do workout to be stronger, healthy and improve my muscle for whole body. I worked out in the fitness room at Vanier for 1 and half hour. Before I started I warm up for 15 minutes on trend-mill. Then  I start to pull the string to improve my triceps, biceps muscle and chest. I did curl up to improve my stomach muscles and hamstrings. I did each workouts 15 reps for 5 sets this time, which I increase it for each day I came to workout. After that I pulled up for last workout before I left the fitness room. Next, I  ran for another 10 minute and check the heart rate which was 178bts/min. Finally, I also did some flexibility exercise like… to prevent from injured. I’m really tiered after doing workout and lazy to do workout, but one thing which inspiring to do and enjoy it is music.
 

Comments